INFORMATION FOR MUSICAL ARTISTS
For Vectors to play your music here…
We need a signed release authorizing us to use it in a commercial setting. The agreement is very specific to just this location. It must be original music, not your cover of a copyrighted song. Here is the link to the consent form: Limited License Vectors
- We may choose to play some, all or none of the music.
- For full CDs we want to support the artist with either $10 cash or a $20 coffee card good at Vectors Espresso.
- We request contact information and some history or biographical information so we can highlight certain artists in the coffeehouse.
- We may or may not decide to sell CDs at the shop…if we do we will make those arrangements as clear as possible.
To do a live show at Vectors…
- Typically Friday evenings or Saturdays around 11:00 am. Plan on promoting your own show and bringing your own audience. Past shows have been successful, but only a handful of the coffeehouse regulars tend to come.
- We have limited electrical facilities. Check it out before committing.
- Seating can be rearranged somewhat – more so on Friday evenings than Saturday mornings when customers are in the shop.
- Doors and pathways can never be blocked due to fire regulations. No special lighting will be allowed. No pyrotechnics will be allowed.
- We will do our best to promote shows in the coffeehouse and through our internet sites. We expect the artist to also promote this event.
- We have not paid artists in the past. Most do a tip jar and sell CDs.